Pictured here is the front entrance to the Binondo Church, this beautiful catholic church was built by Dominican priest in 1596, to serve the Chinese who were converting to Christianity, this would provide them a place of worship. The original church was destroyed during the 1762 British bombardment, and a new church built of granite stone was completed at the same location in 1852, however during World War II the Binondo church was again badly damaged with only the western side and octagonal bell tower surviving.
Video of 5 Manila Churches Tour here.
Book Online 5 Manila Churches Tour here.
Free Use of this Image Allowed Using the Embed Code Below:
(Use Ctrl+C to Copy Code)